PDPL (Personal Data Protection Law)
Clarification text on the protection and processing of your personal data
With this Clarification Text, the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be followed in the Fulfillment of the Obligation of Disclosure and the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law") of your personal data that you have provided in Güleryüz Kuyumculuk Turizm Otomotiv Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş ("Company") (" Within the scope of the “Communiqué”), it is aimed to inform you that it can be processed by the Company as specified in this information text and limited to the specified purposes, and can be transferred to the following persons in the country and abroad.
Information as a data controller
As Güleryüz Kuyumculuk, whose detailed corporate information is published below, in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and in the capacity of Data Supervisor, within the framework of explaining your personal data on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK, when permitted by the legislation.
How your personal data can be processed
In accordance with KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data you share with Güleryüz Jewelery is obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, all kinds of processing performed on the data, completely or partially, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. can be processed by us as a subject. Within the scope of KVKK, any transaction performed on the data is accepted as "processing of personal data".
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your personal data
The personal data you share,
• To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• Regulation on Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published in the Official Gazette No.29457 of 26.08.2015, prepared on the basis of the Law No.6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No.6502 on the Protection of the Consumer, OJ 29188 dated 27.11.2014 In order to record the identity, address and other necessary information in order to determine the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation;
• To arrange all the records and documents that are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment, which will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing; To comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
• In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
How your personal data is collected
Güleryüzkuyumculuk.com processes the data provided by our customers, in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation, by Güleryüz Kuyumculuk.
The preferences of the users on the pages that are accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the data including the duration and details of the browsing, as location data;
Through our channels such as sales and marketing department employees, agents, dealers, paper forms, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbally, in writing or electronically;
In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter , Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) can be processed and collected from profiles and data that are open to share from social networking sites.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems in Güleryüz Jewelry as per article 12 of the KVKK; It will not be shared with third parties in any way other than legal obligations and regulations specified in this document.
Güleryüz Kuyumculuk prevents the systems and databases in which your personal data is stored, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, by preventing the access of unauthorized persons; It is obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction recording, access management in order to ensure their protection. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Geri bildirim gönder
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
Güleryüz Jewelery has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date in accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK. In this context, in order for Brand Watches to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK numbered 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016 and the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
1. Personal Data Owner, by applying to Güleryüz Kuyumculuk (data controller) about himself;
2. Learning whether personal data is processed,
3. Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
4. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
5. To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
6.To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
7. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
8.In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
9. To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
10. In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
The Data Responsible Representative to be appointed by Güleryüz Kuyumculuk will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and on the internet address where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Telephone: 0 264 277 49 06